Top Performer Interview Script
You know who they are - the employees that have it all figured out, know exactly what they're doing and are critical to the success of the company. But how do you spread what the person knows to the rest of the team?
Use this script to interview top performers and give new employees insight and exposure to help them develop and grow:
- Quick introduction - what's your background? How did you get to this company? This role?
- How long have you been with the company? Have you had any other jobs here? What level did you start at? Any promotions?
- What have you learned over your time here? What has caused your success?
- What are some mistakes that you've made over your time here? What would you have done differently?
- Who has helped you along the way? Any role models?
- What advice would you give to someone joining the company / starting in this role?